Limited Time Offer: 10% off labor for all new Bathroom Remodeling Projects (limited to new clients only).
Contact us today for a free consultation!
Bathroom additions, renovations and remodeling projects are one of the most popular home improvements projects for today’s homeowners. There are plenty of reasons why bathroom renovation projects are so popular, but here are a few important ones to consider:
- Updating your bathroom is one of the most profitable investments you can make in your home. Your return on your investment is significant! Typically you can recoup nearly all of your investment in a bathroom addition or remodel when you eventually sell your home, and in some cases it can mean the difference between selling and not selling your home.
- If you’re thinking about selling your home in the future, today’s home buyers prefer two or more bathrooms, a master bath in the master suite and a half bath on the first floor. If your home only has one small bathroom, it could cost you the sale of your home!
- For many homeowners, the Bathroom is the new Den. After a long day at work, people no longer head to the den to relax and unwind. Instead, they go straight to the master bathroom to relax after a day in today’s rush-rush world. Many homeowners are outfitting their master baths with everything from soaking tubs to flat screen TV’s to heated floors. Luxury, comfort, peace and quiet. Your own private sanctuary from the noisy world outside!
What are the latest trends in bathroom remodeling?
- Large, airy showers: Most homeowners want luxury in their bathrooms. They want to feel like they’re going to the spa. Larger showers and replacing sliding glass doors with hinged doors helps make the bathroom feel more airy.
- Noisy Jacuzzis replaced by soaking tubs: Many homeowners have done the Jacuzzi thing and now prefer the quiet, serene experience of a soaking tub.
- More light: Most people want their master bathrooms to be brighter and more sun-filled than before. We can accomplish this by adding windows and even sky lights to the bathroom.
- Privatization of the toilet: In other words, giving the master bath’s toilet its own private room, or at least a privacy wall.
- Entertainment zone: More and more people are relaxing soaking in their tubs and catching up on the days events on their flat screen TV’s. It can also make for a very romantic evening. Add candles, your favorite beverage and soak in your tub and enjoy your favorite romantic comedy together!
- On-demand water heaters and other green products: With so much interest today in luxury and indulgence — heated floors, soaking tubs — it could be easy to lose sight of the larger trend in home remodeling: sustainability and green ethics. If you do put in a heated floor, make sure it’s attached to a timer. Also, check out the latest low-flow toilets. On-demand water systems heat water almost instantaneously, eliminating the need for a water heater (which are very inefficient).
- Safety: More and more homeowners are becoming aware of safety issues in the bathroom. We’re seeing more grab rails, non slip flooring and handicap accessible showers & tubs.
Ready to schedule your free in home consultation? Give us a call at 914-576-2572 or email us to schedule your design consultation today!