At Bruzzese Home Improvements, we specialize in roof repair and roof replacement. We’ve been providing superior home improvement services to the residents of Westchester, New York since 1957. Quality craftsmanship at affordable prices, excellent customer service and 100% satisfaction guaranteed is our commitment to you. Please visit our Testimonial page to read what some our happy customers have to say about Bruzzese Home Improvements!
According to the National Roofing Contractors Association, you should have your roof inspected twice a year (Spring & Fall) in order to avoid costly repairs down the road. We know exactly what to look for and will provide you will our professional opinion along with an estimate.
Here’s a guideline of some of the things that we will inspect for you:
- Shingles that are buckling, curling or blistering
- Places where the roof is sagging
- Signs of moisture, rot or mold
- Loose material and wear around chimneys, pipes, vents and any other penetrations
- A thorough check that all bathroom, kitchen and dryer vents go entirely outside and not just into the attic
- Excessive amounts of shingle granules in your gutters
- A thorough inspection for damage from termites, carpenter ants and other pests (if you have wooden shakes for your roof)
- An overall inspection of life expectancy and potential problems
Once we’ve completed our inspection, we’ll sit down with you to discuss your options. If we find problems with your roof we highly recommend that you start now! Don’t wait until water starts pouring into your home or you develop a mold problem.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure ~ Benjamin Franklin
Give us a call at 914- 576-2572 or send us an email to email@example.com to schedule your roof inspection today!